
I had a lot of fun putting names on boats. We actually keep a list of names on our frig. If we find a name that works for the 4 B's then it goes on another list. The 4 B's are: Boat, Bar, Book, Beer. If you find a name that works well for all 4, you have a hit.
I look forward to seeing how our youth librarians utilize some of these tools to get more teens interested in Library programs.
I bet we could create trading cards as one of the prizes to win during the summer reading program. Kids could collect all 10 cards and then the secret message would be revealed to them!Or, as they read each book in a series, they get a trading card for that book in the series. A select group of series could be promoted in this manner.
No comments:
Post a Comment